The training consists of the following modules:
Basics of Blockchain Technology
What is blockchain? how does it work? where is it suited best?
The Ethereum tech ecosystem is in constant change. Every library that you’ll use with Ethereum breaks and is deprecated on a near-weekly basis! This training will teach you how to assemble your own boilerplate package to develop, compile, and test Smart Contracts. By learning the core technologies, you’ll be prepared to adjust to Ethereum no matter how the ecosystem changes.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the why engineers would want to create an app with Ethereum
- Build compelling blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Design, test, and deploy secure Smart Contracts
- Learn the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
- Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools
- See practical examples to comprehend what the blockchain and mining are
What are the requirements?
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
- A Mac, PC, or Linux Machine